FAQS FROM SCHULTZ COMPANY IN ALTOONA, PA
Over 60 Years of HVAC & Plumbing Services
Schultz Company has been serving the Altoona, Pennsylvania area with exemplary HVAC and plumbing services since 1954. With over 60 years of experience, we can ensure the reliability and efficiency of every one of our services for our customers.
Favorite Manufacturer Brands We Service at Schultz Company
Due to our extensive experience, we are able to install and service just about every major brand of HVAC, plumbing, refrigeration, and kitchen equipment available. Contact us to find out if we service your favorite manufacturer brands today!
Schultz Company Service Contracts to Meet Your Needs
Schultz Company offers service contracts for both residential and commercial customers. These contracts can be customized to meet any special needs for your situation, and provide you with peace of mind by assuring you that your heating and air conditioning equipment is running at peak performance. We will inspect and maintain your equipment on a regular basis to keep your system running efficiently and effectively. Having your equipment tested regularly will not only extend the life of your system, but will also help ensure that it will be operating correctly when you need it the most!
Answers & Tips for Your Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing Questions
As HVAC and plumbing experts, Schultz Company is the ideal service provider to ask for tips and advice.
Some of our frequently asked questions and expert tips include:
- Keep the areas around your systems and appliances clean and regularly maintained!
- Mechanical equipment and appliances always perform better when you keep them maintained and clean.
- Keeping the areas around equipment neat and clean also makes it easy to service if there is ever a problem.
- Removing dust, dirt, and lint can also reduce the risk of fires, which commonly start in these areas.
- Be sure to dust and vacuum around all mechanical equipment.
- Do not stack or store anything within a couple feet of equipment!
- Wipe the collected dirt and dust off equipment with a damp cloth.
- Check to make sure all panels and covers are in their proper place.
- Change filters on a regular basis.
- Check the manual for any routine maintenace that should be performed!